Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Operations Lead
Energy Efficiency Operations Lead
Atlanta, GA | Remote Possibility
Ready to make a difference?
We are seeking an Operations Lead for our Utilities and Program Services division to manage program implementation work in Georgia. The Operations Lead will work with a cross-functional team of program management, outreach, technical and marketing personnel as well as actively lead project delivery, strategy, and market development efforts.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- The Operations Lead will work with the Director of Program Operations for the Eastern Region and the Georgia commercial program team to develop and deliver a holistic strategy and focus on the coordination of the delivery of commercial programs, leverage regional staff based on fluctuating workloads, and develop best practices for programmatic functions such as project reviews, performance tracking, client deliverables, and project startup activities.
- Direct the quality and performance of the team responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordination of regular program-level deliverables (weekly reports, forecasting, etc.), working with the program managers to add qualitative information and portfolio lead for final quality review
- Supporting internal and external team meetings by prepping and pulling quantitative data, coordinating with project managers on qualitative inputs, coordinating with portfolio lead on agenda, hosting meetings, and documenting action items
- Initiating program-level incentive invoices, reviewing data points with the program manager, and submittal for client approval. Coordination with the rebate processing team to ensure all incentives are processed
- Generating accurate and polished deliverables for all regulatory filings, reports, and presentations. Coordinate with the portfolio manager for final inputs and approvals
- Maintaining and updating shared files, resources and program documents to ensure all program staff has access to latest versions of materials
- Coordination with program managers to develop and maintain portfolio-level performance forecasts and trend analysis
- Tracking of contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and coordinating with the portfolio manager on any necessary corrective action plans
- Coordination with IT team for prioritization of requests and projects
- Maintaining business workflow documents
- Lead operations for the implementation of two client programs, responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensuring that the programs are performing as expected, and explaining forecasted variances
- Collaborating with program managers to ensure all activities related to quality program delivery are executed
- Presenting performance metrics to internal and external stakeholders
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in (Business Admin, Energy, IT or related field)
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Data visualization skills
- Experience with Power BI (or similar data visualization tool)
What we would like you to have:
- Knowledge of the utility and energy efficiency, demand response, and distributed energy resource programs and markets
- Certifications related to operational excellence (PMP, Six Sigma, etc.) and/or industry specific certificates (LEED, BPI, RESNET, etc.)
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Strong project management skills
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced MS Excel experience and skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$56,742.00 - $96,461.00
Atlanta, GA (GA18)