Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency, Home Auditor - Atlantic City, NJ
Energy Efficiency Home Auditor
To support our growth, we are seeking engaging self-starters with a passion to help people and an interest in energy efficiency. You will talk with utility customers in their homes about their energy usage, as well as install products like LED bulbs and smart power strips to help them immediately reduce their energy consumption. We will provide in-house training and will certify the right candidate to become a BPI Building Analyst, a designation that demonstrates proficiency in the home performance industry.
The position will be based in the Atlantic City Electric (ACE) utility service territory, and will require daily travel throughout the region.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift boxes no heavier than 30 pounds, climb stairs and ladders, and crouch in tight areas
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
- Full-time availability Monday – Friday with some weekend work required
- BPI Building Analyst certified
- Understanding of building science principles or construction background
- Proven track record with in-home consultations
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, analytical, and written communication skills
- Experience using mobile devices, apps, and online forms
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New Jersey Remote Office (NJ99)