Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Engineer - Tulsa, OK
Energy Efficiency Programs
Are you an Energy Engineer? Have your degree in Mechanical Engineering? Come join ICF’s Energy Efficiency team in Tulsa, OK!
You will work in our utility sponsored programs that encourage energy efficiency in commercial, industrial, schools and government buildings. You should have the unique combination of interpersonal and analytical skills that will make you a critical member of our team from the day you arrive. We place a premium on creativity, an ability to work independently when necessary but to function as part of a team, a drive to succeed, and a commitment to client satisfaction.
Our clients include utilities, recognizable Fortune 500 global corporations, as well as a variety of industry, and Government organizations.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient technologies and practices to companies participating in utility-sponsored programs.
- Conduct on-site energy assessments and analyze the energy performance of commercial buildings to determine cost-effective energy efficiency upgrades.
- Interact with building managers to motivate them to implement energy efficiency upgrades in existing buildings.
- Prepare and review technical specifications and engineering calculations for commercial and industrial energy efficiency projects.
- Conduct site inspections to verify installation and operation of energy efficiency equipment.
- Coordinate with other team members and clients to develop strategies to influence the market and increase participation in programs.
- Contribute to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features, services, and marketing campaigns.
- BA degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, or Energy Resources
- 3+ years of energy efficiency or equivalent trade experience (electrical or HVAC contracting)
- Demonstrated knowledge of lighting, motors, and HVAC systems
- Knowledge of Energy code standards (IECC, ASHRAE, etc.)
- Experience with energy auditing and knowledge of energy modeling (Trane Trace, eQuest, Energy Plus, HAP, etc.)
- Certified Energy Manager or Certified Lighting Professional
- Masters Degree
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Tulsa, OK (OK05)