Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Analyst
Energy Efficiency AnalystProgram Operations
Remote | East Coast – Maryland preferred
Are you interested in providing Program support for ICF’s Utility Programs and Services Division? You will contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high-quality products and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff. The Analyst will be part of the Maryland Operations team and work with a cross-functional team of program management, outreach, and technical personnel. Analysts at ICF have an opportunity to apply their academic and industry knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, interact with experts and clients in the field, and build content knowledge and consulting skills.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and access to professional development resources
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Preparation and submission of incentive invoices
- Collaborate with internal and external staff to ensure all activities related to invoicing are executed
- Liaise with IT, Marketing, Reporting, and Customer Care teams (including coordinating, tracking, and resolving action items)
- Update client reports
- Assist in preparation and delivery of internal and client presentations
- Create and maintain internal organizational charts and distribution lists
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking
- Perform SharePoint maintenance and respond to employee access requests
- Help maintain employee onboarding site
- Document operational processes and implement streamlined processes where applicable
- Maintain and update shared files, resources, and program documents to ensure all program staff has access to the latest versions of materials
- Assist in reparation of regulatory filings
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and provide direct support to division leadership as needed
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Environmental Sciences, Economics, or related subject preferred but not required)
- or at least 2+ years of relevant experience
What we would like you to have:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and exercise independent judgment
- Strong MS Office Suite knowledge
- Ability to carry out oral and written instructions thoroughly
- Ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)