Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Account Manager, Residential Programs – MN
Energy Efficiency Account Manager
Location – Minneapolis, MN
Expected in the office 1-2 days per week after September 1st reopening, in coordination with the Program Manager. Remaining days will be in the field or home office.
To support our growth, we are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our energy efficiency implementation team located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The selected candidate will support our Residential New Construction program.
This position requires experience with public speaking as well as strong writing, editing, and research skills. The job will require concerted outreach in recruiting and retaining single family developers and home builders, as well as training builder sales staff and subcontractors on advanced building science techniques. The selected candidate will be responsible for the following core program responsibilities across the territory:
- Recruit/enroll/retain home builders and HERS Raters to participate in the program to meet program savings goals
- Schedule and perform field Quality Assurance (QA) diagnostic testing with and without HERS Raters and home builders
- Complete desktop QA
- Manage Trade Ally accounts to ensure participation and satisfaction in the program
- Manage the program inboxes to ensure prompt responses to participants
- Review program records to ensure timely payment of incentive checks
- Develop monthly technical bulletins in collaboration with program team
- Participate in internal and external stakeholder meetings as directed by the Program Manager
- Assist in program reporting, incentive processing, and administration tasks as directed by the Program Manager
- Other duties to support the program that may vary depending on the time of year
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of related work experience
- 4+ years of MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Must have a clear and clean driving record and pass drug and background check
- Experience with construction or housing preferred
- RESNET or Building Performance Institute (BPI) certification a plus
- Experience with field diagnostic tools, specifically a blower door and duct blaster preferred
- Familiarity with energy modeling software platforms REM/Rate or Ekotrope a plus
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients, home builders, HERS raters, HBAs, architects, appraisers, realtors, and HVAC organizations
- Ability, expectation, and responsibility to work independently with minimum supervision
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minnesota Remote Office (MN99)