Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Account Manager - Houston, Texas
Energy Efficiency Account ManagerHouston, Texas
Do you have an interest in Energy Efficiency?
To support our growth, we seek a Residential Account Manager to work in our Energy Efficiency division in Houston, TX. In this role you will serve as a liaison between ICF managed energy efficiency programs and program contractors, trade organizations, distributors, retailers, manufacturers, utility customers and client representatives.
- Work as part of a team ensuring that the implementation of energy efficiency projects are successfully executed in specific residential markets in Texas
- Recruiting program participants (customers and trade allies), account management, developing and implementing sales strategies, preparing and delivering persuasive presentations, relationship building activities
- Provide technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient technologies and practices to companies participating in utility-sponsored programs by creating written documents and compelling presentations that convey key analytic findings for distribution to internal/external clients
- Work with our engineering team to understand technical specifications, engineering calculations and cost estimates for energy efficiency projects; be able to communicate those to customers effectively
- Provide an array of trade ally support and assistance services
- Conduct surveys and of energy efficiency projects to verify equipment
- Resolves issues effectively with projects/clients
- Plans and arranges schedules and budgets for project tasks
- Provide desk reviews of submitted projects to insure technical compliance and accuracy of energy savings delivered to the program
- Coordinate and manage event sponsorships
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Energy Efficiency utility programs, the HVAC or construction industry
- 2+ years of energy efficiency or equivalent trade experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the residential construction practices, HERS Ratings and energy efficient and renewable technologies
- Demonstrated experience with energy efficiency technologies such as whole house efficiency measures, lighting, HVAC, and other energy efficient equipment
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Certified HERS Rater or equivalent
- Experience performing energy audits and energy savings calculations
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Bi-lingual a plus)
- Presentation skills, including experience with presenting concepts to clients (both internal and external)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)