Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Account Manager
Energy Efficiency Account Manager
Energy, Environment & Infrastructure
Commercial Energy Division, Delivery TeamSeattle, Washington
We are currently seeking an Energy Efficiency Account Manager to join our Commercial Energy Division to provide critical support and outreach services for Seattle, WA based energy efficiency programs.
- Conduct trade ally outreach and recruitment across Washington by presenting program offerings and distributing program marketing material to raise program awareness across multiple strategic trade ally locations and retail stores including homebuilder associations, building departments, permit offices, lumberyards and more.
- Conduct strategic field-based site visits with trade ally HERS Raters and Home Builders to provide Quality Assurance / Quality Control and forecasting updates on program participating residential new construction projects ensuring that the evaluation, implementation and verification of utility sponsored energy efficiency projects are successfully executed.
- Provide program-specific guidance to assist builders, developers, architects, engineers, contractors and other trade allies in navigating utility-sponsored new construction programs. Must be able to effectively communicate to both technical trade allies and non-technical audiences.
- Attend events to build and maintain relationships with key market actors in the home improvement industry including architects, engineers, contractors, energy raters, consultants, home inspectors, public officials, public interest groups, and customers.
- Track and maintain a database of new constructions starts, to report on market activity and to perform outreach to key project stakeholders such as developers, builders and architects.
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with participating HERS raters, home builders, contractors and consultants in order to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program.
- Conduct regular data analysis related to project completions, enrollment pipelines and participant information and assist in the development and maintenance of the Trade Ally Performance Dashboard.
- Perform desktop Quality Assurance / Quality Control to review and verify energy model accuracy and adherence to program standards, utilizing data collected during site visits and/or project building plans.
- Prepare status reports to accurately describe and monitor progress towards program goals on contractor/consultant participation and the completion of eligible projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (Construction Management, Building Science, Energy Systems, Sustainability) or related trade experience.
- 3+ years of related work experience with energy efficiency, residential construction, or building science.
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
1-2 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- HERS, BPI, LEED or Passive House credentials
- Experience with field diagnostic tools, specifically a blower door and duct blaster
- Familiarity with energy modeling software platforms REM/Rate or Ekotrope
- Building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the residential construction industry including home builders, architects, engineers, contractors, real estate agents, home energy rating specialists, and developers
- Knowledge of residential energy-efficient building applications, renewable technologies, or high-performance construction practices and technologies
- Public speaking experience
- Must have a reliable vehicle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$58,520.00 - $99,484.00
Seattle, WA (WA25)