Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Account Manager
Energy Efficiency Account Manager
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Ready to make a difference?
Want to apply your industry acumen and analytical skills to help individuals and leading organizations save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions? You can at ICF. We solve today’s most challenging issues facing the energy industry.
ICF is growing its energy program implementation team to support new and existing contracts. Our clients include energy utilities, recognizable Fortune 500 corporations, and a variety of Federal, State and local governmental agencies. We are seeking an account manager to support programs focused on demonstration and deployment of new technologies for residential or non-residential energy efficiency.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Recruit, enroll, and retain home builders and HERS Raters to participate in the program to meet program energy savings goals
- Schedule and perform field Quality Assurance (QA) diagnostic testing with and without HERS Raters and home builders
- Perform in-field trainings with builders and subcontractors on corrective actions that can improve performance of participating projects.
- Complete desktop QA using plan sets and data extracts
- Manage Trade Ally accounts to ensure participation and satisfaction in the program
- Manage the program inboxes to ensure prompt responses to participants
- Review program records to ensure timely payment of incentive checks
- Develop monthly technical bulletins in collaboration with program team
- Participate in internal and external stakeholder meetings as directed by the Program Manager
- Assist in program reporting, incentive processing, and administration tasks as directed by the Program Manager
- Train builder field/sales staff and subcontractors on advanced building science techniques.
- Other duties to support the program that may vary depending on the time of year
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Building Science, Energy Systems, Sustainability, or other related field and 3+ years of related work experience in residential construction, energy efficiency, sustainability, or in the energy industry.
- 5+ years of related work experience in residential construction, energy efficiency, sustainability, or in the energy industry.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must have valid driver's license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
- Reliable transportation to complete in-field QA/QC
What we would like you to have:
- Experience with field diagnostic tools, specifically a blower door and duct blaster
- HERS Rater or Building Performance Institute certification
- Familiarity with energy modeling software platforms REM/Rate or Ekotrope
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to work on a team and collaborate with others
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients, home builders, HERS raters, HBAs, architects, appraisers, realtors, and HVAC organizations
- Ability, expectation, and responsibility to work independently with minimal supervision
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)