Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Account Manager
Residential Energy Efficiency Programs - New Jersey
To support our recent growth in the northeast region we are currently seeking a Senior Account Manager, Residential Energy Efficiency Programs for the existing homes programs to support our portfolio/program implementation efforts.
Position Type: Full-time, individual contributor
Location: Newark, NJ
- Under direction of Program Manager, provide guidance to team members and program participants on energy modeling tool as a technical expert.
- Serve as subject matter expert on building science and energy modeling in Snugg Pro software.
- Advise clients or colleagues on topics such as climate control systems, energy modeling, sustainable design, or energy auditing.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the home improvement industry.
- Conducting partner recruitment activities to achieve the program goals for contractor and consultant recruitment.
- Maintaining strong ongoing communications with participating contractors and consultants to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program.
- Providing or referring contractors and consultants to technical, administrative, and marketing assistance.
- Contributing to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features and services.
- Conducting market ally outreach and training as needed.
- Preparing status reports to accurately describe activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on contractor/consultant participation and the completion of eligible projects.
- Complete energy savings verification of eligible projects.
- Coordinating with or follow up on program Quality Assurance activities such as field inspections and customer surveys, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in energy science or energy management areas of study.
- 1+ years of experience working on residential energy efficiency programs or in an organization providing energy efficiency home improvements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of integrated or whole-house building science principles.
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the residential home improvement industry including contractors, real estate agents, home energy rating specialists, weatherization agencies, and public officials.
- Outstanding analytical, writing, and communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience with the energy efficiency programs in New Jersey and familiarity with programs run by utility companies in New Jersey.
- Experience with the home improvement market in New Jersey and experience in production, administration or sales, or experience working with home improvement industry at a utility, public agency or non-governmental organization.
- Knowledge of residential energy-efficient and renewable technologies.
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst and Envelope Professional (preferred).
- Knowledge of energy efficiency and US policies for residential energy
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New Jersey Remote Office (NJ99)