Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Analyst - Program Support
Energy Analyst – Program Support Location: Cambridge, MA
Ready to make a difference?
To support the growth in our Commercial Energy Division, we seek an outstanding individual to provide support implementing critical program administrative services for the Massachusetts Energy Efficiency Portfolio.Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Assist Operations Manager and team in the implementation and optimization of program operations and administrative resources
- Support Operations team with the day-to-day and monthly invoicing and reporting deliverables
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Program requirements and ongoing Program updates
- Ensure that database records regarding projects and other program-related activities are accurate and up to date
- Provide or refer Trade Allies to technical, administrative, and marketing assistance, working and communicating closely with the Operations and Technical teams and, if appropriate, Program Manager
- Prepare periodic status reports to accurately describe administrative activities to monitor progress towards program goals on contractor/consultant participation and the completion of eligible projects
- Assist team with management and oversight of program specific email correspondence
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree OR 4+ years experience with energy efficiency, construction, administration or related fields
What we would like you to have:
- Knowledge of energy efficiency and US policies for residential energy programs
- Previous invoicing and reporting deliverable experience
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies
- Experience using Microsoft Power BI and/or other data visualization and analytical tools
- 1+ years of experience with MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and data analytics experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Massachusetts Remote Office (MA99)