Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Analyst, Energy Efficiency Programs Remote based out of Michigan
Ready to make a difference?
We are currently seeking an Energy Analyst to join our Utility Programs and Services Division in support of our Michigan-based Utility Programs. Expected contributions of the candidate include the development of innovative reporting and analysis, market research, as well as account management support. The candidate will gain exposure to various types of energy efficiency projects and interact with a team of professionals to provide best practice solutions to our clients. Energy Analysts at ICF have an opportunity to apply their academic knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, and build content knowledge and consulting skills.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Work as part of a team on the implementation of client sponsored energy efficiency programs.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking/reporting.
- Development of analytics and visualization dashboards.
- Assist in preparation of internal and client presentations.
- Coordinate and follow up on program quality assurance activities as appropriate.
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and to provide direct support to division leadership as needed.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of work experience in energy market forecasting and analysis, building science, energy management, energy policy and planning, or related subjects
- 6+ years of work experience in energy market forecasting and analysis, building science, energy management, energy policy and planning, or related subjects
What we would like you to have:
- Energy efficiency related experience.
- Strength in data analytics.
- Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience with advanced Microsoft data software such as SharePoint Lists and Power Automate .
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in basic MS Office Applications such as: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams).
- Intermediate to expert level of excel proficiency.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$56,742.00 - $96,461.00
Michigan Remote Office (MI99)