Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Analyst Utility Program Services
Washington-DC Metro | Hybrid
Job Description To support our growth, ICF is seeking an Energy Analyst to provide program support for our utility program team in Maryland and Virginia. Working closely with program managers, the Energy Analyst will manage progress reports, design client deliverables, conduct outreach, resolve customer inquiries, and assist with the overall delivery of utility-sponsored energy conservation programs.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Internal staff coordination of projects including, but not limited to, internal portfolio reviews, and working with internal program leads to provide regular program status updates
- Collaboration with a multi-functional project team to ensure timely and professional completion of all tasks and achieve specific program goals and objectives
- Monitor regulated performance metrics and work with project managers and regional support staff on any necessary adjustments to filed utility plans
- Review and edit deliverables to client including, but not limited to, monthly progress reports, quarterly presentations, and semi-annual regulatory reports
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking
- Support various internal staff with data stakeholder outreach and program recruitment
- Handle and track issues brought by customers and customer service representatives
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree (finance, business, economics, data science, environmental studies or other related degree preferred)
- 2+ years' experience in energy efficiency
What we would like you to have:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated experience working as a project manager in a consulting environment or related workplace
- Strong analytical, detailed problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to take direction and work independently towards final results
- Flexibility and adaptability to respond to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles
- Critical thinking; using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths/weaknesses of alternative solutions and approaches to problems
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbia, MD (MD12)