Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Location: Preference will be given to candidates in the St. Louis, MO Metro area and the Kansas City Metro Area.
Ready to make a difference?
As an Energy Analyst, you will support our utility programs and services division, working closely with ICF’s implementation team, to bring energy efficiency and bill savings to all customers, including under-served communities, across North America. The Energy Analyst will take a significant role in implementation through program operations support, educational outreach, community engagement, and limited technical support and account management. This role will work on multiple projects across the portfolio and interact with all levels of staff both internally as well as with the client.
Why you will love working here
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment in the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: On the job training and free access to professional development resources such LinkedIn Learning
- And many, many more *Ask your recruiter for more details!
What you will be doing
- Support daily program operations, including coordinating with the outreach team, the IT team, and marketing department.
- Identify and implement process improvements. Share best practices with other ICF teams across the country.
- Develop forecasts and monitor project pipeline.
- Monitor key performance metrics and proactively resolve issues and recommend solutions.
- Create written documents that convey key analytic findings for distribution to internal/external clients, including presentation materials, spreadsheets and reports
- Liaise with the IT team to develop requirements, identify enhancements, and problem solve.
What we need you to have (Minimum Qualification)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years related working experience or equivalent (6 years) experience in areas such as business, energy management, environmental science, information technology, public policy, engineering, economics, social sciences, physical sciences, communications or related disciplines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
What would be useful
- Experience in outreach, account management, and/or sales management
- Project management experience
- Strength in data analytics, including Excel formulas and functions or similar spreadsheet software
- Presentation skills, including experience with presenting concepts to clients (both internal and external).
- Possess a strong interest in energy efficiency and an understanding of utility markets.
- Familiarity with the home improvement market and with residential energy efficient and renewable technologies
- Master’s degree areas such as business, information technology, public policy, engineering, economics, social sciences, physical sciences or related disciplines
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong outreach, organizational and self-motivation skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
St. Louis, MO (MO07)