Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Hybrid | Atlanta, GA
To support our growth, we are seeking candidates with a strong interest in energy efficiency. These positions involve working closely with utility energy efficiency programs and energy efficient technologies associated with commercial and residential building systems.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and access to professional development resources
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Work as part of the energy efficiency team ensuring that the evaluation, implementation, and verification of utility sponsored energy efficiency projects are successfully executed
- Review project application forms and submittals by customers, contractors, engineers/consultants, and other program participants in order to ascertain compliance with program policies and procedures
- Provide technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient technologies and practices to companies participating in utility-sponsored programs Review technical specifications, engineering calculations and cost estimates for energy efficiency projects
- Interface with customers and contractors participating in utility sponsored programs
- Perform energy savings calculations for prescriptive energy efficiency measures and upload records into program database
- Process paperwork for program incentive payments per established policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with or follow up on program quality control activities such as inspections and customer surveys as appropriate
- Conduct lighting and other energy using equipment surveys to verify installation and operation of energy efficiency equipment
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
What we need you to have:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of professional work experience
What we would like you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in the trades (lighting and HVAC) strongly preferred
- Electrical or HVAC contracting
- Experience performing energy audits and energy savings calculations Lighting retrofit designs and assessment and installation HVAC System assessment, operations and maintenance. Interacting with business owners, representatives, and other key stakeholders
- Knowledge of energy efficient technologies and practices related to lighting, motors, HVAC systems, commercial or residential building energy technologies or experience in the building trades is a plus.
- Prior experience or a strong interest in energy efficiency is a plus!
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations and identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Outstanding analytical, writing and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer relationship management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$39,724.00 - $67,532.00
Atlanta, GA (GA18)