Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
To support our growth, we are seeking candidates with a strong interest in energy efficiency. These positions require experience with utility energy efficiency programs and knowledge of energy efficient technologies associated with commercial and residential building systems. Knowledge of energy efficient technologies and practices related to lighting, motors, HVAC systems, commercial or residential building energy technologies or experience in the building trades is a plus. Prior experience or a strong interest in one or more of the following is a plus:
Experience performing energy audits and energy savings calculations and assessment and installation HVAC System assessment, operations and maintenance Interacting with business owners, representatives, and other key stakeholders
● Work as part of the energy efficiency team ensuring that the evaluation, implementation, and verification of utility sponsored energy efficiency projects are successfully executed
● Review project application forms and submittals by customers, contractors, engineers/consultants, and other program participants in order to ascertain compliance with program policies and procedures
● Provide technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient technologies and practices to companies participating in utility-sponsored programs
● Review technical specifications, engineering calculations and cost estimates for energy efficiency projects
● Interface/interact by phone, chat and email with customers and contractors participating in utility sponsored programs
● Perform energy savings calculations for prescriptive energy efficiency measures and upload records into program database
● Process paperwork for program incentive payments per established policies and procedures. This includes Appliances, HVAC, and HVAC Tune-ups
● Coordinate with or follow up on program quality control activities such as inspections and customer surveys as appropriate
● Bachelor's degree
● Experience working with databases
● Electrical or HVAC contracting
● Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
● Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
● Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
● Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations and identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
● Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
● Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
● Outstanding analytical, writing and communication skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills and customer relationship management skills
● Ability to prioritize, multitask, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)