Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Emergency Management/Exercise Analyst
ICF is seeking an individual for a hybrid/remote position supporting a Department of Energy (DOE) exercise program. This individual will support exercise efforts for energy preparedness and response for natural hazards as well as cyber events, interfacing with Federal agencies, industry, and state, local, tribal, and territorial agencies to help protect critical energy infrastructure.
- Prepare briefings, reports, memos, fact sheets, talking points, and white papers as requested
- Work effectively with other parts of the DOE organization, other agencies, external partners, and the ICF team to support exercise logistics, design, planning, and execution efforts
- Daily management of mailboxes, distribution lists, exercise calendars, exercise tracking, and records/documents
- Meeting and exercise attendance and notetaking
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in exercises or emergency management
- Experience on government contracts
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in exercises or emergency management for the energy sector
- Ability to support several efforts simultaneously, organize tasks, and effectively prioritize work
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Experience working on teams achieving shared goals and policy objectives
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated research skills
- Active Security Clearance
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)