Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Job Location: Bangalore
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
Are you a Self-starter, drive to get things done, energy and enthusiasm.Are you a Open Source enthusiast and active in Drupal community
We are looking for someone who:
• Has the ability to learn and adapt quickly, flexibility to learn something
• Drupal 8 Certification
• Active in Drupal/Open Source community
• Experience in full suite of Acquia offerings including Lift, Journey, DAM,Site Factory, Commerce
What you will be doing:
• Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs.
• Design back-end and front-end web-based software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
• Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
• Apply and generate best practices in multiple technical domains using various technology products and services.
• Work with customers and guide technical conversations utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.• Work with diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments.
• Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- Hands on experience in Drupal module development
- Experience writing Drupal pre-process functions
- Experience with PHP, hooks, SQL, performance optimization, CI
- Understanding of Drupal API
- Experience writing, updating, migrating complex custom modules
- Certification is preferred
- Familiarity with front end tooling and methodologies (npm, gulp, Sass)
- Experience with version control tools (e.g. Git), branch and merge processes, and continuous integration build systems and tools. (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience in basic Unix administration and shell scripts
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)