Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Job Location: Bangalore
ICF is a $1.5 billion global consulting firm and digital service provider, and ICF Next is its creative agency and technology arm. Recently recognized by AdAge as an Agency Standout, ICF Next is go-to shop for brand storytelling, loyalty, technology and public relations. Our technology team works with a leading-edge tech stack to develop customer loyalty programs, manage omnichannel experience platforms, provide SMS marketing, and more. Our clients range from some impressive consumer brands to federally funded programs that make a difference in people’s lives. Recognized as one of the the top customer loyalty platforms by Forrester, and a Platinum Adobe solution partner, we're orchestrating groundbreaking projects that produce innovation.
Bangalore is our global delivery service hub, where an energetic and high-performing team is driving fast growth. Growth translates to opportunities for our employees, who start contributing to projects on day one. Competitive benefits, professional development, and strong leadership create a business culture where everyone can thrive at work.
This position is currently based from home as we continue to move through the pandemic. Once on-site work resumes, the work will be based out of our Bangalore office.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has the ability to learn and adapt quickly, flexibility to learn something
• Drupal 8 Certification
• Active in Drupal/Open Source community
• Experience in full suite of Acquia offerings including Lift, Journey, DAM,Site Factory, Commerce
What you will be doing:
• Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs.
• Design back-end and front-end web-based software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
• Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
• Apply and generate best practices in multiple technical domains using various technology products and services.
• Work with customers and guide technical conversations utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.• Work with diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments.
• Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- Hands on experience in Drupal module development
- Experience writing Drupal pre-process functions
- Experience with PHP, hooks, SQL, performance optimization, CI
- Understanding of Drupal API
- Experience writing, updating, migrating complex custom modules
- Certification is preferred
- Familiarity with front end tooling and methodologies (npm, gulp, Sass)
- Experience with version control tools (e.g. Git), branch and merge processes, and continuous integration build systems and tools. (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience in basic Unix administration and shell scripts
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)