Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Disaster Recovery Project Specialist - USVI
Our Disaster Management team in US Virgin Island is growing and we are looking to hire Disaster Recovery Project Specialist!
Join our incredible group of experts today!
- Provide comprehensive disaster recovery and grant monitoring services Involving aspects of FEMA, 404 and 406 Hazard Mitigation, CDBG-DR State Match and Alternate, Improved and Section 428 Public Assistance Alternative Procedure projects
- Provide support in disaster recovery program design and implementation, as well as pre-disaster risk mitigation measures.
- Work as part of a team providing expert services to support housing and community development and disaster recovery efforts.
- Provide guidance on Federal regulations (FEMA, cross-cutting Federal requirements) and translating them into the implementation of the programs.
- Help refine program procedures and processes for implementation.
- Work with staff to set up systems, be available to interpret and apply the regulations within the context of these systems.
- Provide programmatic or technical assistance in the field of FEMA public assistance, and/or community development.
- Help implement FEMA funded programs.
- Participate In meetings with sub-recipients as required
- Assist with collecting and processing damage data, invoices, estimates and documentation requests from FEMA, GOHSEP and/or sub-recipients
- Assist with Database Management associated to data entry, file maintenance, document retention, financial tracking and uploading files.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-1 year of experience.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines with accuracy and reliability
- Must be a resident of USVI
- Disaster recovery and/or operations experience preferred
- Proficiency In Microsoft Office Suite
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$42,933.00 - $72,987.00
US Virgin Islands Remote Office (VI99)