Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Director of Analytics
Director of Analytics
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Are you media savvy and enjoy helping organizations tell a story? We’re currently hiring aDirector of Analytics. In this role, you will bring analytical capabilities to a cybersecurity focused organization. The ideal candidate will have a background driving value through analytical insight and experience in strategic business planning and in influencing the organization to achieve results in a disciplined manner. They will be a motivated professional who is passionate about driving thought leadership, but also willing to roll up their sleeves to conduct and manage analytic projects.
- Managing the performance of campaigns; review social, web, and campaign metrics and provide recommendations on areas for improvements in services, products, and campaigns.
- Develop KPIs and measurement plans that help clients optimize their PR, communications, paid media and website initiatives.
- Partner with communications team to use analytics to optimize spend across all channels on behalf of clients.
- Partner with technology teams to measure and optimize website traffic and performance.
- Performs explanatory data analyses, generates and tests working hypotheses, prepares and analyzes historical data and identifies patterns.
- Update monthly metrics and draft reports.
- Active SCI clearance required per contract.
- 10+ years of experience in analytics related to paid media, advertising, web, digital and/or PR, while demonstrating a progressive increase in responsibility and scope
- Expert user of analytics data visualization tools, especially Tableau
- Experience with Marketing analytics and Digital analytics
- Demonstrated project management and organization skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, while being comfortable with data ambiguity
- Proven track record of driving Analytics into actionable business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to influence change across a complex organization
- Demonstrated understanding of statistical analyses methodologies
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)