Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Director, Digital Delivery
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
ICF is looking for a Director, Digital Delivery to support vital citizen facing web systems for federal government clients. The Director, Digital Delivery is responsible for project and portfolio oversight, maintaining and growing client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and leading capture and proposal efforts. They will need to identify and solve project-related issues that are technical, business, and resource specific. This is a dynamic position and requires an individual with strong communication and collaboration skills who can think strategically and execute tactically. This role will focus on the full range of business development activities from pipeline development, opportunity qualification, capture strategy, to writing proposals.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
• Establish and maintain schedules, product roadmaps and strategic plans, and ensure quality delivery in accordance with customer and stakeholder needs.
• Manage budgets, prepare cost estimates, and track resources using financial management tools.
• Actively communicate with clients to understand and define current needs and priorities
• Perform continuous risk assessment and mitigation; work with management to identify and remove resource, feasibility, and technical barriers that can impede development
• Analyze problems, identify core issues, and provide ongoing technical and operational guidance to project/product teams.
• Manage direct reports as well as a matrixed team, leading cross disciplinary efforts to develop, iterate, and refine digital solutions.
• Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment by building partnerships with internal and external partners.
• Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, innovation, and excellence in the work environment and continuously elevate the quality and caliber of the organization
• Support a full range of business development activities from pipeline development, opportunity qualification, capture strategy, and writing proposals.
• Analyze market strategies/efforts, develop strategic partnerships, and craft winning capture strategies that get translated into winning proposals.
Education and Experience Requirements
· Education: Bachelor’s degree
· At least 12 years providing strategic technical or digital program design guidance to clients.
· 10 years of demonstrated experience in digital portfolio management directing a diverse portfolio in the government sector (PMP certification is a plus).
· Experience with organizational change management and working with and transforming an organization to an Agile Methodology.
· Proven experience contributing and leading business development activities such as managing and writing proposals and capture efforts
· Proven track record of delivering IT Projects in a fast paced, large, complex, matrix environment working with multiple vendors.
· Prior experience managing business development, capture and proposal efforts and facilitating cross-functional collaboration.
· Excellent analytical and proven problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Relevant Work Experience:
• 12+ years of experience managing programs or projects that use open-source CMS such as Drupal, WordPress, as well as headless CMS implementations.
• Experience launching digital solutions, including ongoing analysis and continuous product improvements.
• Strong record of successful business growth and capture/proposal execution
• Experience in managing capture and proposal activities with a record of successful business growth.
• Working knowledge of the technical software development process, including Agile methodologies, process, and principles.
• Proficiency working with JIRA and Confluence.
• Understanding of human-centered design principles and integrating design and Agile.
• Team player with excellent problem-solving and consensus-building skills.
• Experience working with remote teams is a plus.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy .
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement .
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)