Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Director, Demand Generation
ICF, a global professional and digital services firm, is positioned at the forefront of issues affecting businesses, governments and nonprofit clients worldwide. From modernizing the electrical grid, to helping governments deploy new digital services, our consultants thrive on bringing the best minds together to solve some of the world’s toughest challenges.
ICF is hiring a Director of Demand Generation to scale our marketing program across a variety of owned and paid channels, including digital advertising, email marketing and virtual events. They will work with individuals in a wide array of roles to develop innovative B2B campaign ideas, content and strategies and lead the way through execution.
Key areas of focus for the role will include:
- Overseeing our Demand Generation team, which includes responsibility for the corporate email and digital advertising programs.
- Creating, implementing, tracking, analyzing and optimizing Email and Paid Digital campaigns for maximum impact.
- Actively testing and analyzing key campaign elements such as keywords, ad copy, creatives, placements and landing pages to increase CTR, CPA and ROI.
- Bringing industry thought leadership front and center into our content strategy and campaign messages
- Collaborating with our content marketing team to develop targeted and dynamic content for our core campaign audiences
- Working closely with Field marketers to support campaigns being run in our businesses across North America, Europe and Asia
- Collaborating with our Operations and Analytics team to refine segmentations, lead scoring, data append and core automation workflows
- Tracking and analyzing key metrics to ensure progress and identify opportunities to enhance or evolve program tactics.
- Advising the greater marketing team on campaign mix required to hit team goals
The skill set
We’re looking for someone with approximately 10 years of marketing experience including excellent campaign strategy chops, digital fluency, and knowledge of campaign design to get people to engage. This individual should also have the ability to manage effectively across various teams to ensure a solid result. In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Hands on experience developing detailed digital campaigns in a B2B environment, particularly with a focus on industry thought leadership and research
- Experience working with subject matter and technical experts.
- Experience working directly with senior leaders and stakeholders to set expectations and manage programs.
- Experience in marketing to energy utilities and public sector technology buyers preferred, but not necessarily required.
- A passion for finding new and creative ways to reach an audience.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Experience working with – and getting the most out of – marketers, agencies, copywriters, designers and clients.
- Experience managing media budgets and placements
- Experience managing direct staff as well as agency personnel
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and strong record of academic performance.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)