Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Project Manager – (Remote)
Here’s your chance to join our award-winning agency, ICF Next. We’re changemakers, a community of mission driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists. We’re searching for our next Digital Project Manager to work with our teams across federal, state, and local government client accounts. If you’re passionate about growing client relationships and leading digital project teams from project planning through final delivery, we’d love to talk to you. This is a dynamic position and requires an individual with strong communication and collaboration skills who can think strategically and execute tactically. In this role you will be writing proposals.
- Ability to work in a matrixed mode and lead cross disciplinary teams, including UX, to develop, iterate, and refine digital solutions.
- Actively communicate with clients to understand and define current needs and priorities.
- Establish and maintain schedules, product roadmaps, and release plans in accordance with customer and stakeholder needs.
- Manage budgets, prepare cost estimates, and track resources using financial management tools
- Perform continuous risk assessment and mitigation; work with management to identify and remove resource, feasibility, and technical barriers that can impede development
- Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment by building partnerships with internal and external partners
- Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment by building partnerships with internal and external partners.
- Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, innovation, and excellence in the work environment and continuously elevate the quality and caliber of the organization.
- Contribute and lead business development activities such as managing and writing proposals and capture efforts is required.
- Manage projects independently, be self-motivated to identify and manage risks, and committed to achieving project goals and milestones.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-8 years of interactive/digital project management within a digital or software development organization.
- 3+ years of experience supporting technical software or website development with open-source CMS such as Drupal.
- Demonstrated experience with the software development cycle including working with cross disciplinary teams.
- Ability to provide technical strategic guidance to the customer and project team.
- Business development experience including leading capture and/or writing proposals is required.
- Experience launching digital solutions, including ongoing analysis and continuous product improvements.
- Experience managing budgets and resource allocation.
- Working knowledge of the technical software development process, Agile delivery methods including Agile Scrum, Kanban, as well as traditional waterfall and hybrid approaches.
- Proficiency working with JIRA and Confluence.
- Understanding of human-centered design principles and integrating design.
- Team player with excellent problem-solving and consensus-building skills.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience working with state and Federal government is a plus.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)