Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Project Manager
ICF is looking for a Digital Project Manager to support vital citizen facing web systems for federal government clients. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing client relationships and leading project teams from project planning through final delivery. They will need to identify and solve project-related issues that are technical, business, and resource specific. This is a dynamic position and requires an individual with strong communication and collaboration skills who can think strategically and execute tactically.
• Ability to work in a matrixed mode and lead cross disciplinary teams to develop, iterate, and refine digital solutions.
• Establish and maintain schedules, product roadmaps, and release plans in accordance with customer and stakeholder needs.
• Manage budgets, prepare cost estimates, and track resources using financial management tools.
• Actively communicate with clients to understand and define current needs and priorities
• Perform continuous risk assessment and mitigation; work with management to identify and remove resource, feasibility, and technical barriers that can impede development
• Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment by building partnerships with internal and external partners.• Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, innovation, and excellence in the work environment and continuously elevate the quality and caliber of the organization
What you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, communications, or related fields
• 5-8 years of interactive/digital project management within a digital or software development organization, including software development cycle
• 3+ years of experience with CMS such as Drupal, WordPress, or headless CMS implementations
• 3+ years of experience working with various Agile delivery methods, methodologies, processes, and principles including Agile Scrum, Kanban, as well as traditional waterfall and hybrid approaches as needed
• 3+ years of experience launching digital solutions, including ongoing analysis and continuous product improvements.
• 3+ years of experience managing budgets and resource allocation• 3+ years of experience with working with JIRA, Confluence or similar workflow management tools
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
What we’d like you to have:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of human-centered design principles and integrating design and Agile
• Team player with excellent problem-solving and consensus-building skills
• Experience working with remote teams is a plus
• Experience working with state and Federal government is a plus
• Excellent analytical and proven problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to provide technical strategic guidance to the customer and project team• Project/program management training and development (PMP certification is a plus)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)