Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Production Manager
Digital Production Manager
As a Digital Production Manager in our fast-growing division, you will have a central role in the delivery process of our digital projects. You will be critical to our projects right from the start from initial scope definition, budget estimation and resource scheduling, your input and prioritization skills will be needed to keep the project on track. You will be responsible for bringing our teams together and making stuff happen! Your main focus will be delivering web applications and content platforms as well as a wide variety of other digital solutions mostly for EU institutions.
- Manage digital projects for different clients from initiation through to delivery
- Take briefings from the client and challenge it if necessary
- Build plans and create budget estimations
- Plan and coordinate all the needed resources (copy, web design, front-end and back-end developer, etc.) to deliver the project
- Follow up of the administrative and budgetary aspects of the digital projects and make sure of the profitability of each project
- Ensure the quality of the project by challenging the deliveries and by following an adequate quality plan
- Analyse and anticipate risks to the project and dealing with changes in the scope.
- Create reports, analyse results and recommend action plans
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
Experience and Knowledge:
- 2/3+ years’ relevant experience including working in a multi-client digital software team, agency or similar
- Proven expertise in delivering digital projects.
- Experience with applications including a CMS (Drupal is a plus).
- Have a sense of UX and information Architecture
- Have knowledge of project methodology: Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
- Fluent in English, intermediate+ level in French is a plus
- You influence and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams
- Makes convincing presentations, deals with client’s questions, and demonstrates confidence
- Have a technically oriented mind with enough understanding of websites (frontend and backend) to have productive conversations with developers
- Provide an excellent service by understanding the project from a technical point of view and supporting our clients to help build trusted and long lasting relationships.
- Ability to define and write scope-of-work documentation, project plans, functional descriptions, and briefings
- You are a team player who can work well independently
- You are eager to learn and to share knowledge
- You have a can-do attitude
- You are a good communicator who will be able to ensure that our clients, internal teams and other partners are always on the same page
- You are proactive, have passion for improving client’s business
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)