Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Media Buyer (On-call/ Remote)
Join ICF Next as Digital Media Buyer and be a part of a positive team environment offering excellent opportunities for career growth and the chance to work in a dynamic and collaborative organization. The digital campaign manager will work with current digital, marketing analytics, and marketing automation tools to deliver tactical and operational marketing outcomes on a diverse range of projects. This is a great opportunity to work across numerous campaigns in Energy, Healthcare, Federal, and other industries to drive marketing program performance
This is an exciting role for someone looking to expand their capabilities and increase their skill sets.
This position can
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with and supporting the media strategists, executing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns using Google Ads, paid social, native ad platforms, CM360, DV360 and other Programmatic DSPs, and additional vendors.
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals.
- Identifying campaign trends and insights; optimizing spend and tactics based on these insights.
- Presenting recommendations to media strategists.
- Write POVs on tactics or vendors.
- Helping when needed on other projects. Collaborative spirit is a must.
What you’ll need to have:
- 2+ years proven experience with Google Ads, as well as a familiarity with social ads, and other emerging ad buying platforms
- 1+ years proven display Programmatic DSP experience
- Google Campaign Manager trafficking and reporting skills
- Experience using web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Exceptional analytical, data interpretation, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- A focus on accuracy, responsiveness, and superior client service
- Google Ads certification
- Bachelor's degree
Preferred Skills Experience:
- Operational understanding of marketing tactics.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Follow-through, reliability and accountability.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)