Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing Corporate Marketing team. In this role, you will be part of the Marketing Operations and Analytics group that supports campaign execution, data management, and performance reporting and insights throughout the marketing funnel and across all practice areas.
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s primary responsibilities will be leading our email marketing program via Marketo automation platform. They will also support training, documentation, and QA across the wider set of Marketo users who are managing individual campaigns and assist with our paid promotion channel execution.
- Serve as email campaign lead, including scheduling, building, and QA across range of ad hoc and always-on email marketing communications
- Lead training, QA, and program approval for small set of Marketo users across the field marketing organization
- Execute campaign strategies across various paid media channels in search, display, and social
- Support audience segmentation rules and upkeep of practice-specific targeting lists, including coordinating with stakeholders throughout the business to communicate and collect feedback
- Maintain training and business documentation for all Marketo processes and campaign best practices
- 2+ years experience working hands-on in Marketo or other similar marketing automation systems, with demonstrated familiarity in building and monitoring ongoing lead management programs
- Experience in Digital Paid Media (Search, Display, Social)
- Digital Marketing experience in B2B or Public Sector is a plus
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical mindset and sharp technical troubleshooting skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)