Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Data Analytics Specialist | Remote Position within the US
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Working at ICF Next
Working at ICF Next means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Digital Data Analytics Specialist to be part of our growing analytics Shared Practice Area. This person will be an integral member of our team conducting digital analysis to inform client learnings, measure performance and improve the digital analytics capabilities within our firm. This person will leverage best-in-class analytics tools and methodologies to ensure we provide efficient, scalable and insight-oriented digital solutions for our clients.
This role is currently remote however once office locations reopen there is an opportunity for flex work and/or to be fully remote
- Develop and present digital analytics analysis reports focused on improving usability, effectiveness and conversion on client sites.
- Work with client stakeholders to identify and measure digital objectives, priorities and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Storytelling. You will derive insights from digital data and analytics reports, and tie those back to big picture strategy.
- Serve as a mentor, coach, trainer and thought-leader for both internal and client analysts.
- Co-lead technical web analytics implementations, including implementation plan, technical requirements and design, and documentation of variables, account configuration, and data collection mechanisms/code.
- Run, update and build intuitive, analytically driven reports using online web-analytics solutions and advanced analysis and reporting tools such Tableau, R and Python.
- Conduct in-depth analyses of client clickstream/traffic patterns and digital marketing activities to uncover insights and provide direction on user experience and marketing efforts.
- Facilitate both company and client resources to efficiently manage digital analytics projects.
Education and minimum qualifications:
- Strong analytical and technical thinker, with demonstrated ability to seamlessly pivot between high-level, strategic activities and detailed, quantitative analytical tasks.
- 2+ years of web analytics experience using Adobe Analytics and/or Adobe CDP
- Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Certification highly preferred
- 2+ years experience using paid media platforms such as (DoubleClick, TubeMogul), DMPs (Adobe Audience Manager, BlueKai), social listening platforms (Synthesio, Sysymos), social media performance (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics), tag management systems (Launch, GTM).
- Strong presentation skills, including proven success with executive presentations that requires taking complex data sets, and boiling down into meaningful and understandable visualizations, insights and recommendations (e.g. presenting a narrative or story rather than data).
- Strong communication skills (written & presentation), with experience presenting to broad audiences in person and virtually.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or quantitative programs preferred or commensurate experience required.
Extra nice to haves but not required:
- Experience with Adobe Target
- Adobe Certified Expert for Adobe Analytics at Developer or Architect level
- Experience leading a small team of analysts
- Experience in a consulting/agency environment
- Knowledge of User Experience, SEO, and Digital Marketing practices and tools for leveraging data from each
- Direct experience with A/B, multivariate testing and personalization tools
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL14)