Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Account Director
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
ICF Next is driving tremendous growth when it comes to digital transformation, especially for leading global healthcare brands.
We seek an Account Director who can quickly establish her or himself as a trusted advisor, sell new business, and manage flawless delivery across a portfolio of client groups within one of the world’s largest health insurance companies. The ideal candidate understands the digital marketing, integrated marketing, and the complexities of the health insurance industry, or other similar regulated categories. You will be responsible for growing our business, managing projects and teams, while ultimately ensuring superior client satisfaction.
This position is full-time and ideally based in Minneapolis, MN, where you will be part of a growing and talented agency. Open to other US locations for the right candidate.
What you’ll get to do:
· Combine your client service skills with digital marketing expertise to lead multiple projects.
· Work with Healthcare clients to develop Marketing, Engagement, and Experience strategies – B2B and B2C, including Brand Awareness and Direct Response.
· Collaborate with colleagues throughout the ICF Next network on strategy, analytics, development, MarTech, user experience, implementation, and more.
· Develop client relationships, think creatively and provide innovative solutions to clients’ communications challenges/problems.
· Work with sales/business development partners to sell through new work and grow volume of work with existing clients.
· Help diverse client groups understand how to leverage technology platforms and marketing to manage a complex stakeholder echo system and drive profitable business solutions.
· Balance strategic thinking with tactical execution to influence others.
· Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership in the area of strategy, marketing and communications and work collaboratively across ICF Next.
What you’ll need for success:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 8+ years of client experience, with proven success in managing large portfolios and delivering projects as well as developing new business
· Demonstrated leadership role in the design, implementation, management, and financial review of complex, large-scale marketing and communications campaigns
· Demonstrated integrated leadership that includes, but not limited, experience, analytics, marketing, brand awareness, direct response teams
· Demonstrated experience working in a Healthcare Insurance/ Healthcare Payer environment and experience working with health stakeholders such as plans, payers or providers. Other regulated category experience (financial) could also be transferrable.
· Familiarity with health care reform, Medicaid, Medicare and Exchange consumers.
· Demonstrated experience working with clients to determine their marketing and consulting needs plus experience managing vendors and subcontractors
· Experience working in a consulting firm or ad agency.
·May require up to 25% travel depending on location.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
· Firm grasp of developing and managing timelines and tracking projects to budget
· Comfort level, flexibility and willingness to jump in to help team members at all levels, on all types of projects, to get the job done
· Ability to lead diverse peer group a representative voice of the agency.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)