Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
DevOps Engineer (Build)
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
What we are looking for :
DevOps Engineer (Build)
Exp - 5-8 Yrs
- Lead and implement development pipeline projects from initiation through completion. Projects involve automated deployment, certification and testing infrastructure. This requires partnership with software engineering groups and clever automated solutions through scripting, build orchestration systems, shared resources and other integrated systems.
- Lead: be the technical project lead on large and medium scale projects. This includes selection and review of technology frameworks/architecture to be used on projects.
- Implement: Develop and implement digital technology solutions with appropriate software design methodology in a dynamic and faced paced team environment.
- Requirements: work with Development teams, Lead Architect, Scrum Master, and Product Owners and other team members to break down project requirements into development tasks. Help provide scope/estimates.
- Code Reviews: Enforce best practices, code guidelines and ensure code quality is up to standards.
- Documentation: participate in the discovery of new projects and document technical requirements as needed.
- Continuous Improvement: passion for increasing quality while simultaneously decreasing the effort to get there.
- Communicate: share knowledge to the rest of the organization, including strategic technical direction as well as professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of progressive experience in Information Technology positions focusing on Software Development, Systems Administration, Engineering infrastructure as code, and/or Architecture
- Content Management tool experience including AEM, Sitecore, etc.
- Intimate familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as Azure or AWS
- AWS - CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstack, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CodeStar
- Experience with various tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, Subversion, Git, Docker and configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Helm and Drone. Chef is preferred.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages including Shell, PHP and/or Python
- Proficient in one or more of the following monitoring and logging tools: Zabbix, Nagios, Cacti, Logstash, Graphite, Splunk. Splunk is preferred.
- Experience with containerization orchestration tools such as Kubernetes / Helm, Amazon ECS, Azure Container Services and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code script creation to build and deploy full-stack environments including web, application, & databases tiers.
- Experience with security concepts, tools, methodologies and implementations.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an investigative mentality and a capacity for strategic and associative thinking
- Understanding of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) in the software engineering process and can clearly articulate how a DevOps / Systems Engineer facilitates these practices in collaboration with the Development, Quality Assurance and Technical Operations teams to accomplish business goals
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)