Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
This role is open to remote work with some travel into either our Leeds/London office.
About the role
ICF Next E&A Technology are on an exciting transformation journey to grow our digital capability across the UK and Europe. We are looking for a brilliant :
- Senior Full-Stack / Backend Engineers or Developers
- Junior Full-Stack/ Frontend Engineers or Developers...
...to join our team and lead and collaborate on the end-to-end development of projects.
- Are you looking to work on highly innovative, creative projects for leading global brands and public sector organisations?
- Are you looking to develop your skills and learn new technologies?
- Conscientious and supportive team player, collaborator, and mentor
- Logical thinker with a passion for problem-solving
- Razor-sharp attention to detail
Do you have experience in:
- SQL, RESTAPI
- HTML5, CSS3, Sass
- Adept at working with agile and waterfall delivery methodologies, and using related tools and frameworks, such as Jira, Scrum and Kanban
- Solid understanding and proven capability in developing to modern web standards inc. W3C
- Degree or similar qualification in computer science, software development or engineering
- Experience in SocketIO and GraphQL preferred
- Experience with headless CMS solutions such as Contentful preferred
- Experience with bundlers such as webpack, and continuous integration, delivery and deployment
- Experience developing to web accessibility standards in line with WAI guidelines
- Good experience with design tools including Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Working with private and/or public sector organisations
About the benefits
- Competitive salary
- 25+ days holiday
- Flexible, hybrid and remote working policies
- High spec equipment and software
- Dedicated L&D time and resources
- Mentorship programme
- Private medical insurance
- Dental cover
- Confidential wellbeing support
- Long term disability income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Onsite office parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee perks discount portal
- Recognition rewards programme
- Company social events
- Access to a top global talent pool of over 8,000 SMEs inc. 1,500 technologists many more
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
The benefits of joining ICF:
- Our people at ICF, are our most important asset, so we invest in them from the moment you arrive. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well.
- ICF offer a hybrid working policy, that will offer you flexibility to collaborate in the office, as well as in the comfort of your own home, to successfully deliver the requirements of your role and the business.
- The employee wellbeing hub, which was launched in January 20022, is designed to provide highly personalised support across a comprehensive range of wellbeing issues, such as mind, body, finances, community, career programs and HR support.
- We also offer a unique and competitive recognition programme called ‘You Matter’, awarding points as a ‘thank you’ for your work achievements, which can be spent on a large variety of high-quality items, as well as online or high-street vouchers, all with zero tax payable by the employee.
- We encourage and provide continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning, development opportunities and career frameworks.
- ICF also offers a range of competitive benefits, which include, but not limited to the following:
- Single Private Medical Insurance cover (Bupa), with no restrictions on providing treatment for existing medical conditions. Options available for broader partner or family level cover, plus we also offer dental insurance (Bupa) and an online GP service.
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays (annual leave increases with years of service).
- Pension scheme with 5% of salary employer contribution (minimum employee contribution 4%).
- Life assurance paying 4x annual salary and Group Income Protection paying 66% of salary for up to 5 years if you are off work on long term sick.
- Enhanced parental leave policies, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay.
Leeds - Burley (GB78)