Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Deputy Project Director
ICF is seeking a Deputy Project Director, with a minimum of 8 years’ demonstrated experience in leading contact centers to join our growing team! This role will support a refugee call center with the mission to support unaccompanied children and their sponsors. You will work with the client team, as well as ICF team members and subcontractors, in a collaborative, fast-pace and growing organization.
The Deputy Project Director will support the Project Director and be the responsible for managing the contact center operations. You will also provide contact center expertise including call center operations, quality control, training, and enabling our team to provide customer-centric services.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or business
- Eight (8) years demonstrated contact center leadership experience
- Experience implementing best practices, driving continuous improvement, and increasing customer satisfaction
- US Citizenship
- PMP certification
- Experience supporting child welfare or other social service programs
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee staffing, management, and reporting
- Drive continuous improvement
- Provide contact center expertise feedback related to work
- Support compliance with contract, client requirements and collaboration, timely performance of tasks and deliverables, and training needs
- Reviews operations, and management reports
- Directly supervises the contact center management team
- Builds a team culture driven by the understanding of the team’s purpose, a desire to help the customer and opportunities for ongoing learning and development
- Excellent organizational, written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and make independent decisions
- Proficient in contact center metrics and how they drive performance
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven team-building skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Must have a focus on details and driving results
- Must demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for sensitive information
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)