Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Demand Response Program Manager
Demand Response Program Manager
Utility Program ServicesProgram Delivery
Remote, East Coast US
Job DescriptionICF is currently seeking a Program Manager to join our demand side management team in the Eastern U.S. The selected candidate will support our Demand Response programs in the Mid-Atlantic. Working closely with the portfolio manager, this individual will be responsible for monitoring and supporting the successful delivery across multiple functional areas, including internal operations, client support, and stakeholder management.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Overall management of utility program performance including financial management, contract deliverables, strategic planning, quality assurance, and operational efficiencies
- Manage program forecasts program forecasts, goals and budgets along with providing regulatory support
- Coordinate with client to ensure all program objectives are met, and adjust as needed
- Day to day management of program team members
- Coordination with clients and marketing teams around event notifications and customer communications
- Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with major local subcontractors and trade allies to support their participation in program where applicable
- Align marketing, promotional, and merchandising activities for program promotion and customer acquisition
- Analyze market trends and technologies to enhance deployment opportunities for program advancement
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree (Concentration in Engineering or Energy Resources, Sciences, Sustainability, Public Policy, Business, or related field)
- 3-5 years of direct experience working on demand response or utility load management programs
What we would like you to have:
- Experience with PJM and/or other regional transmission organizations
- Working knowledge of connected technology such as smart thermostats, smart home devices, load control switches, and connected appliances
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Proficiency in residential energy modeling software
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong management skills to help grow and lead a team
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)