Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Demand Response Account Manager, Energy Efficiency Programs
Demand Response Account Manager
Energy Efficiency Programs
Little Rock, AR
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Sr. Account Manager for our Utility Program Services Division to lead and grow ICF’s demand response program in Arkansas. The Smart Direct Load Control (SDLC) Account Manager is responsible for safe, efficient, and reliable demand response services.
In your role as a SDLC Account Manager, you will help manage an innovative residential and small commercial demand response program. This role requires you to have a strong understanding of smart communicating thermostats, and Distributed Energy Management Systems (DERMS), provide demand reduction and program participation forecasts, understand customer engagement, demand management and industry best practices as well as build relationships and trust with clients, work collaboratively with internal IT and Marketing departments, manage subcontractors and outside partners to implement a program within goal and budget.
- Ensuring customer inquiries and concerns are addressed within 24 hours, documenting the engagement, and providing final resolution.
- Program implementation and management of a diverse team, quality control, and implement methods to ensure program goal targets are achieved.
- Collaboration and coordination with multiple ICF and client groups including management of partners to ensure processing, outreach, IT systems and staff are aligned to reach a common annual goal.
- Understanding of HVAC systems and demand response technologies.
- Day to day management of technical team, including guidance and judgement on demand response calculations and best practices as well as ensuring QA/QC standards for the program are met.
- Interface with the client team for day-to-day planning and program implementation questions.
- Provide insight and recommendations for program changes based on market and industry knowledge and program trends.
- Build and maintain awareness of the ISO, federal, state, and utility program rules that affect customer, operational, and financial performance and develop compliance processes if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience developing, designing or administering successful energy efficiency or demand response programs, with specific expertise focused on the residential sector.
- 5+ years of experience managing consulting projects for utilities, state energy offices, or state/local governments.
- 5+ years of experience leading cross-organizational projects.
- 5+ years of MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Demonstrated experience with teambuilding and project management.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Experience in energy management, smart communicating thermostats, Distributed Energy Management Systems (DERMS), and Distributed Energy Resources (DERs).
- Thorough familiarity with demand management technology.
- Understanding of regulatory environments and processes is recommended.
- Energy modeling or electrical energy calculation experience.
- Industry certifications including CEM, CDSM, PMP and professional affiliations including PLMA, SEPA, AESP, AEE, or ACEEE.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Little Rock, AR (AR02)