Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is seeking a Data Scientist to join our People Performance & Learning Solutions group. In this group we support our clients by working with them to improve their organizational structures, processes, outcomes and implement large scale organizational changes.
The ICF team provides analytic and technical capabilities to support such clients as DCSA/CTP operations, responsibilities, and functions. This team hires specific subject matter expertise that can provide operational support across six requirement areas:
• strategic planning
• strategic communications
• technical writing
• SharePoint design
• portfolio support
• program staff support
* Data Scientist
*** Work location Quantico, Va.
- Active (SCI) clearance per government contract.
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of experience or equivalent working in the analytics and data science landscape combined with strong business acumen to identify, design, deploy, and sustain machine learning solutions.
- Understanding of data preparation, machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing; building and sustaining mathematical predictive models; and proficiency with sophisticated analytics tools, programming languages (SAS, R, Python, Java, Spark, Hadoop, Alteryx, SQL) and data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applied quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, or Analytics).
- Must have experience in scripting HTML solutions; Must have experience with HTML and geo-spatial mapping capabilities.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)