Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
We are looking for a candidate with strong data engineering, statistics, machine learning, and predictive modeling skills to join our team. In addition, you will perform data analyses summarizing trends and modeling impacts for both internal and external clients.
While these roles are currently remote, once restrictions are lifted, reporting to our corporate offices may be an option.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop statistical analyses, visualize the output of statistical models, present and interpret the output of predictive models, and perform quality assurance tasks on model code and output.
- Identify important and interesting questions about large datasets, then translate those questions into concrete analytical tasks.
- Build quantitative models with data, and communicate the results of those models to stakeholders
- Help conceptualize, as well as perform, data analyses to summarize trends
- Develop and execute database queries that in turn support developing/formatting modeling inputs
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field: Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- US Citizenship or Green Card. Employment must be compliant with eligibility for Public Trust due to Government Contract
- 3 or more years’ experience with modeling and quantitative analysis using standard statistical software such as R, Python, SAS
- 1 or more years’ experience working with any major cloud services (experience preferred with Sagemaker, Python, EMR, Spark, NLP or similar)
- 1 or more years’ experience with anomaly detection, graph theory, deep learning principles and practices.
- 1 or more years’ experience in SQL and DB programming
What we’d like you to have:
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with Deep Learning capabilities
- Experience with data warehouse design and development as well as data modeling for both relational and dimensional data models
- Experience in reporting, story-telling and data visualization technologies such as Tableau, Shiny, Bokeh
- Demonstrated experience showing strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills paired with a desire to take initiative
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills paired with an excellent sense of humor
- Ability to exercise independent judgment while effectively prioritizing and executing tasks while under pressure
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)