Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data Protection Administrator
Data Protection Administrator – CBS
UK – Permanent and Full Time
About ICF International
ICF International, Inc. is a global consultancy that supports private and public sector clients across a broad range of government and commercial business lines. Many of the Company’s business units are engaged in activities that include, for example, communications, marketing, research initiatives, behavioural analytics and insights, real-time and predictive analytics. Our Company is founded on a culture of building close working relationships with our clients and among our teams. While we continue to grow in size and scope, we have gone to great lengths to maintain a culture of collaboration, inclusivity and mutual respect. This is something of which we are proud.
The services that we provide to our public sector and commercial customers sometimes involve the collection and processing of personal data, and we take our responsibility to protect such data very seriously.
The Data Protection Administrator (DP Administrator) will be an important addition to the Data Protection Team. Reporting directly to the Senior Data Protection Manager the DP Administrator will perform administrative duties to support the whole Data protection Team.
The primary and key activity for the successful candidate will be the management of the internal platforms and systems. A number of other administrative duties, such as maintaining ICF’s Records of Processing and ICO Notifications will ensure the role remains varied and interesting.
No previous Data Protection experience is necessary as full training and development will be provided by the more senior members of the team. What we are looking for is someone who has a desire to learn, be part of a close knit team and wants to build a career in an area that is growing and will continue to do so.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of systems administration, and someone who is a smart, enthusiastic individual that is quick to learn and is interested in pursuing a career in Data Protection.
Work as part of a team under supervision to:
- Maintain and manage the internal ‘One Trust’ system.
- Be the first point of contact for communications to the Data Protection Team (DPT) by managing the DPT mailbox.
- Ensure regulatory notifications are kept accurate and up to date.
- Liaise with ICF Data Protection Champions to ensure the business Records of Processing are maintained and updated according to the ICF’s Policies and Procedures.
- Triage workflow on the system, working closely with senior members of the DPT.
- Provide assistance and support to the senior members of the team in relation to various key events and meetings, for example preparation of Board Presentations.
- Maintain and update the Data Protection Intranet presence.
- Provide administrative and project management support to the DPT.
- Relevant A-levels and/or further education qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Spreadsheet and database management experience
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated phone and email enquiry handling
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance of management databases and reports
- Proven high degree of determination to meet the needs of the DPT’s internal clients.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigour to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. The Data Protection Team plays a key role within ICF supporting the operational business areas as well as the internal functions such as HR and marketing. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)