Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data Processing Chief
International Health and Development
Data Processing Chief
ICF is seeking a Data Processing Chief for an upcoming project for USAID’s Bureau for Resilience and Food Security. This 5-year project will support population-based surveys for monitoring in resilience and food security. The Data Processing Chief will lead all data processing activities, including the customization of data processing documentation and systems for the surveys.
The ICF’s wider portfolio of food security and resilience activities include population-based household surveys and evaluations in Global Food Security Strategy target countries, resilience focus countries and BHA Development Food Security Activity countries. This is a full-time position based in Rockville, Maryland.
- Lead all data processing activities for up to 25 population-based and recurrent monitoring surveys over a five year period, including oversight of a team of programmers.
- Determine the requirements for data entry programs, field check tables, and data quality reports
- Oversee the creation of public use data sets that protect respondent confidentiality
- Oversee training of and serve as a resource to country-based data managers and analysts to ensure data quality
- Develop and regularly update and submit the project’s Data Management Plan
- Master’s degree in statistics, public health, demography, or related field
- 10+ years experience using CSPRO software, cleaning datasets, working with local counterparts, and building networked systems to efficiently process data.
- Experience supporting research and analysis activities on USAID projects preferred
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral presentation skills in English required; fluency and/or familiarity in a project-relevant language (including French/Spanish) greatly valued.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally as necessary (approximately 25% time)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)