Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data Management & Analysis SME / Data Scientist
ICF is seeking an early to mid-career Data Analysts to support a Department of Defense (DoD) client in Washington, DC Metro Area (i.e., the DMV). The Data Analysts will be part of a high performing analytics team providing end-to-end analytic support working with very large clinical data sets to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and impact of psychological health care within the DoD. Selected candidates will be highly self-motivated and experienced working in teams comprised of subject matter experts (in this case mental health experts), other data scientists, public health program evaluators, researchers, and epidemiologists to provide thorough, advanced analytic support.
If you meet the requirements of one of you positions listed below, we encourage you to apply and state the role of your interest in a cover letter or career summary.
- Bachelor's degree in data science, public health, or other data-relevant science (e.g., statistics) with at least 4 years' end-to-end data management/analysis experience
- Experience writing SAS code to manage, extract, and manipulate data from very large data repositories and relational databases
- Experience writing code to extract, manage and analyze data using SQL code
- Master’s degree with 8+ years of experience
- Experience writing complex SAS and SQL code to extract and manipulate datasets from extremely large data repositories and relational databases
- Experience performing program evaluations analyses utilizing very large, complex datasets
- Experience conducting data management and data cleaning
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)