Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data Inspection Specialist - Energy Efficiency Programs
QA/QC Data Inspection Specialist Energy Efficiency Programs
To support our growth, we are currently seeking Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Data Inspection Specialists to join our energy efficiency team located in New York State. The selected candidates will coordinate all desktop quality assurance activities. In addition, they will assist with the development, documentation, and implementation of QA/QC programs, plans, and procedures. They will also conduct QA investigations of non-conforming program contractors, coordinate corrective actions, and maintain QA records using Sightline.
This position requires experience with utility energy efficiency programs and knowledge of energy efficient technologies associated with residential building systems. Knowledge of energy efficient technologies and practices related to HVAC systems and overall residential building energy technologies or experience in the building trades is a plus.
- Research on market trends and needs
- Liaising with subcontractors, stakeholders, and customer service representatives
- Collaborating with team members to brainstorm ideas for process improvements
- Developing and updating client reports and documents
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets, PDF forms and databases for internal tracking
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and provide direct support to division leadership as needed
- Conducting desk review quality assurance/quality control of program partner reports
- Participating in trainings and other industry events
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 years of utility, energy efficiency, or equivalent trade experience
- Experience with HVAC systems and/or other electrical systems and controls
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Impeccable organizational skills and the ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications with demonstrated experience in Excel
- Familiarity with other MS programs such as SharePoint and CRM’s such as Salesforce
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York Remote Office (NY99)