Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data and Reporting Analyst
Do you have a passion for Data Analytics and Reporting Solutions? ICF's Disaster Management Division is seeking a Data Reporting Analyst to join us at our Austin, TX office immediately! In this role, you will work with internal and external clients and will have the opportunity to help support the mission, business, service, and operational needs of our customers.
ICF’s Disaster Management Division works with government agencies and communities to design and implement policies and programs to promote increased resilience to disasters. Our functional expertise is in program management and operations, planning and preparedness, technical assistance and training, strategic communications and outreach, compliance and monitoring, and performance measurement and evaluation. Clients include states and localities administering the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) funded disaster recovery programs.
This position will be hybrid based out of our Austin, TX ICF office.
• Develop new low-code, no-code data systems (Quickbase) for the Austin, TX project and the Disaster Management Division
• Support requirements gathering on business process, existing systems/reports, and problem areas
• Provide support to developers by gathering and or clarifying data and reporting requirements from business owners
• Support the identification of data source systems and perform extensive system analysis and data profiling on these systems
• Support the design of end-to-end data visualizations/reporting solutions, from data extraction to the presentation, to address the clients’ needs
• Perform data validation/quality assurance on the reporting solution to ensure that it meets the technical requirements
• Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting by effectively responding to inquiries
• Track scope and changes throughout the implementation of reports and application changes, keeping stakeholders notified of anticipated completion dates
• Support project delivery on disaster recovery/data analytics projects for external and internal clients, including partnering with ICF subject matter experts on project execution
• Create and analyze business reports to provide performance insights, to forecast staffing needs, and determine trends
• Generate regular and ad hoc reports for both internal and external use
• Generate dashboard mockups, charts, use cases, wireframes, process flow diagrams, and other system documentation
• Prepare agendas, biweekly status reports, and follow-up actions for meetings with external clients and client vendors
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years professional experience
• 2+ years experience in developing and managing relational database and/or CRM, including Quickbase, Salesforce and/or MS Dynamics
• 2+ years experience in MS Excel, including advanced formulas, conditional formatting, advanced charting, and tables and formatting for “client-ready” deliverables
• 2+ years in MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word• 2+ years experience working with large datasets or database systems
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field (information technology, statistics, mathematics, computer science, accounting, finance) or related field
• 3+ years experience as a data analyst, reporting analyst, or similar role
• Experience with Quickbase or similar low-code, no-code platforms
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and CRM
• Good understanding of BI reporting tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau)
• Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
• Experience with business process mapping and the use of project management software• Skilled at analyzing existing system documentation to summarize existing system functionality as it relates to the project at hand
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
• Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills
• Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions, paired with a desire to take initiative
• Ability to maintain project plans, resourcing schedules, and forecasted activities• Ability to work well under continually changing deadlines and priorities
This job is a Section 3 eligible job opportunity. We encourage applications from individuals that are low-income and/or living in Public Housing.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Austin, TX (TX18)