Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data Analyst/Program Operations - New Jersey
Data Analyst/Program OperationsEnergy Efficiency Programs
Newark, New Jersey
To support our recent growth in the northeast region we are currently seeking a Compliance Analyst to join our workforce development and operations team in Newark, New Jersey. As a Compliance Analyst, you will work closely with our Workforce Development Manager and Operations Manager to assist with day-to-day business operations and help ensure contractual and/or regulatory compliance. This involves providing scheduled and real time updates on extensive reporting data, suggesting business process improvements, supporting comprehensive project tracking, client deliverables and KPIs. The ideal candidate is one that has an excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills. We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Assist with preparation of consistent, timely and accurate reporting of portfolio/program energy savings performance and financial performance
- Support in the implementation and maintenance of an internal recordkeeping system and provide accurate data to support external client reporting
- Contribute to the maintenance of comprehensive project tracking
- Document operational processes and implement streamlined processes where applicable
- Responsible for maintaining large data sets
- Provide assistance with ad hoc requests and special projects as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2+ years of similar work experience required
- 4+ years’ experience with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint
- Data visualization skills (with tools such as Tableau or Power BI)
- Advanced analytical abilities and strong understanding of Excel formulas
- Process improvement experience
- Entrepreneurial, self-guided work ethic with results-driven orientation
- Excels in a fast-paced work environment; effectively prioritizes and meets deadlines
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New Jersey Remote Office (NJ99)