Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data Analyst (On call)
ICF’s International Health and Development team is seeking a data analyst to support a variety of international research projects funded by the US Agency International Development, the US Department of Labor, and others. Examples of projects include large- and small-scale surveys related to child labor, forced labor, and human trafficking, multi-national and sub-national studies.
- Performs routine data analysis and programming activities according to project specifications
- Participates in the design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and maintenance of computer data analysis programs
- Works on tasks with supervision by the senior staff or designee
- Contributes to the delivery of quality contract deliverables according to specified requirements and timelines
- Keeps an accurate accounting of all task assignment activities
- Master's Degree in statistics, social sciences, public health, or computer science
- At least 2 years of experience doing data analysis
- Mastery of Stata
- Experience using SPSS, SAS, R, Python, SQL, or equivalent software tools
- Experience with data collection, data management, and data analysis.
- Mastery of Excel software tools required
- Experience in analyzing international labor data sets, including tabulating and explaining results
- Experience supporting U.S. government contracts
- Experience in data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Experience in writing quantitative study reports and briefings
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)