Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data AnalystUtility Program Services
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Data Analyst for our Utility Programs and Services division to manage database and reporting work in the Mid-Atlantic. The Data Analyst will be part of the Mid-Atlantic Operations team, a cross-functional team of program management, outreach, technical and marketing personnel.
The Data Analyst will assist in the implementation of utility energy efficiency programs in both the Residential and Commercial & Industrial sectors. The Data Analyst will serve as the data scientist for multiple utility clients in the Mid-Atlantic and provide expertise as needed across the contracted program portfolios. Additionally, the Data Analyst will develop program performance forecasts, both short and long term.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and access to professional development resources
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Lead coordination with implementation team on procuring data that will be used in forecasts
- Manage the daily maintenance of databases, utilized by the program implementation team, to ensure data integrity
- Prepare reports to accurately describe activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on customer participation and the completion of eligible projects
- Closely track multiple program budgets and program spend rates
- Utilize historic data and simulations to project annual program participation
- Ensure that the programs are performing as expected, and explain forecasted variances to leadership
- Collaborate with program managers to ensure all activities related to quality program delivery are executed
- Maintain and update shared files, resources, and program documents to ensure all program staff have access to the latest versions of materials.
- Perform reconciliation task between qualified leads stored in program CRM solution and Project Database
- Identify opportunities to optimize forecasting models, program database and budget accruals
- Track KPI reports and accurately report progress toward KPI goals on a monthly basis
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related subject)
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Data visualization skills including experience with Power BI or Tableau
What we would like you to have:
- SQL and database experience
- Experience with statistics and related software (R, SPSS, STATA, EViews, Python, SAS)
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Advanced MS Excel experience and skills
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$58,161.00 - $98,873.00
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)