Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF seeks a data analyst for international population-based survey (PBS) and evaluation activities. These activities support USAID’s Bureau for Resilience and Food Security and Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance (BHA) work in Global Food Security Strategy target countries, resilience focus countries and BHA Development Food Security Activity countries. The data analyst will work with others to analyze survey data and to interpret findings and will participate in strengthening data analytic capacity in the countries where data is collected. This is a full-time position based in Rockville, Maryland.
- Conduct analyses of large survey data sets using statistical software packages
- Check the analysis of other staff members
- Perform literature reviews
- Contribute to writing survey reports
- Present findings to diverse audiences
- Strengthen data analysis capacity of in-country partners through training and coaching
- Master’s degree in statistics, demography, or economics
- Experience conducting statistical analysis
- Knowledge of statistical techniques, including multivariate methods
- Experience using statistical software packages
- Experience managing large, population-based survey datasets
- Ability to travel 15% time
- Written and oral fluency in English
- Experience working with data collected for international development projects
- Experience working on USAID-funded studies
- Experience presenting to diverse audiences
- Written and oral French or Portuguese language skills
- Experience using Stata and R
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)