Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
We are looking for a talented Junior Data Analyst to join our growing Corporate Marketing / Sales Operations team. In this role, you will support marketing analytics, data management and data quality efforts.
The Junior Data Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to work with lead and contact records in our Marketo marketing automation and Dynamics CRM platforms, with a focus on funnel reporting, monitoring segmentation and scoring routines, conducting root cause analysis and resolving issues, and other assorted data hygiene and enrichment tasks.
- Report out on lead database health, growth, and engagement for ICF marketing overall and specific practice areas
- Monitor operational and data error reports daily, identifying upstream issues in campaign set-up or data processing and scoring routines as they arise
- Research new leads and company records for missing industry and job function data to be used in segmentation and campaign targeting
- Prepare lists and import into Marketo
- Monitor email permissions and address validity using 3rd party database tools including ReachForce and Zoominfo
- Develop and maintain data management process documentation
- 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Marketo or other marketing automation platform
- Experience with Dynamics or another CRM platform
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual with a can-do attitude, capable of meeting QA objectives daily within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively identify new issues, articulate insights and recommend actions
- Capability to self-learn new software applications
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)