Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
CyberSecurity Systems Engineer
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
Do you want to join a team , who supports work life balance and flexibility ? Join us
- Involved in the design, testing, implementation and operation of secure state-of-the-art systems, networks, and database products.
- Conducts risk assessments and provides recommendations for system and application design.
- Participates in a wide range of security activities including vulnerability management, access management, incident response, troubleshooting, infrastructure management, audit support and more.
- Analysis are performed through all stages of the system lifecycle, including: concept, design, build, test, integration, operation, maintenance and disposal. Provides analysis, evaluations, and recommendations to improve system consistency, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Helps ensure solution requirements meet timing, technical, and financial constraints.
- Integrates new features into existing solutions, provides analysis to evaluate existing systems against future needs and trends.
- Uses advanced forensic tools and techniques for investigation and attack reconstruction.
- Provides recommendations for enhancements to systems, testing and processes.
- May interface with external entities including customers, law enforcement, and intelligence/government agencies.
- Implement new techniques, solutions, approaches and technologies
- Develop and document processes to assist team
- Serve as escalation point for advanced troubleshooting and investigations
- Evaluate, design and optimize workflows and process automation
- Tune and optimize existing tools and solutions for peak operation
- Mentor, support and review Analysts
- Develop and maintain technology standards
- Engage with business stakeholders to evaluate solution requirements
- Modify, create or propose alerts for events of interest
- Help monitor common channels for priority communications
- Identify, develop and implement improvements in existing systems
- Assistance with disaster recovery and incident response testing and processes
- Research and test emerging threats
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years general technology experience
- 2+ year related security experience
- Fluent with information security concepts
- Desire for growth and development of security skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task, react and think quickly
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be flexible enough to work overtime when needed
- Ability to travel 2-5 times a year
A seasoned, experienced professional with an understanding of area of specialization. Helps build new solutions according to architectural designs and requirements. This job is a fully qualified, career-oriented, professional position. Represents the level at which a career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of clearly identified factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Works under fairly limited direction. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments. Determines and develops approach to solutions within policies and procedures. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met.
Regularly interacts with functional peers within the immediate organization, as well as with clients or vendors. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others and/or conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific project/schedules.
No managerial responsibility. – Exempt Non-Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)