Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cybersecurity Partner Strategist
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our cybersecurity experts work to protect the functions and missions that are vital to our people, government, and military through proactive planning and strong public-private partnerships.
ICF is seeking a Cybersecurity Partner Strategist to work on client site in Arlington, VA. Our team is helping to secure and protect the Nation’s critical infrastructure resilience, so come join us in our largest cybersecurity and resilience communications, digital and creative efforts to date.
As a Cybersecurity Partner Strategist, you will work to advance cyber cooperation across organizations and with state, local, territorial, and tribal (SLTT) entities. You will aid the integration of partner cyber teams by providing guidance, resources, and collaboration to develop best practices and facilitate organizational support for private sector partners. You will work to expand and strengthen the relationships required to execute the cyber client's mission to become a world-class organization and a recognized leader in cyber and communications security community as well as provide mission support unifying and building upon outreach and partner integration activities across the organization.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates project activities to ensure that established milestones are accomplished on time.
- Conducts analytical studies and reports project metrics and status to client, client leadership, and program leadership.
- Serve as lead for program management for the client’s special projects and strategic initiatives, including building project plans, briefing the client on updates, coordinating with other teams to seamlessly execute client projects.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to provide value added support to client work.
- Support development of reports, project documents, and other program materials as needed
- Coordinate dissemination of information and program materials to key stakeholders
- Oversee the design, implementation, and management of workflow processes to support efforts to continuously improve project management and organization
- Track key project deadlines, metrics, and deliverables and ensure accountability among your team.
- Act as point of contact for the client and provide prompt, substantive and comprehensive responses to all client needs and requests
- Work with management to ensure team bandwidth and workload are balanced effectively.
- Work closely with key personnel and subject matter experts across the contract to ensure coordinated management of project activities.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned and required.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- 2+ years in a project management, project support, or project analysis capacity.
- U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position)
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a relevant field.
- 1+ years working with a SLTT entity
- Experience collaborating in an inter-agency role
- Prior experience within client relations’ management.
- Prior support of cybersecurity and communications work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT and cybersecurity strategies, policies and related doctrine in both federal and private sectors
- Previous experience or work with cyber initiatives or general cyber knowledge.
- Customer service orientation with interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience managing embedded contractors with a Federal client.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while demonstrating the initiative to complete projects with minimum supervision
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$62,416.00 - $106,108.00
COVID-19 Policy: The position you are applying to requires the selected employee(s) to provide proof of their full vaccination status which is defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for use by the FDA.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)