Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cybersecurity Operations Planning Specialist
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our cybersecurity experts work to protect the functions and missions that are vital to our people, government, and military through proactive planning and strong public-private partnerships.
ICF is seeking a Cybersecurity Operations Planning Specialist to work on client site in Arlington, VA.
As a Cybersecurity Operations Specialist, you will support cybersecurity resilience planning and development of strategic approaches to strengthen the ability of interagency, critical infrastructure, state and local governments, and foreign partners to withstand cyber threats. This program is responsible for strategic collaboration in protecting partners from physical and cyber threats through effective coordination and collaboration among a broad spectrum of government and private sector organizations.
What you’ll do:
• Develop and coordinate formal plans for cybersecurity operations
• Facilitate operational planning that aligns with policy guidance and priorities
• Contribute to the development of response to cyber threats, vulnerabilities and incidents
• Develop stakeholder engagement plans and after-action reports
• Help coordinate division operations during significant cyber events and incidents
• Develop working groups to ensure representation from all agency cyber entities
• Identify gaps and inform agency’s doctrine development efforts
• Work with key cyber security stakeholders from private sector entities• Support the development of operational plans with international governments
What you will need:
• Cybersecurity management experience with Executive Branch and/or intelligence community agencies
• Cybersecurity operational planning with direct experience countering nation state threats
• Awareness of federal and industry cybersecurity concepts, programs, and doctrine
• Experience with security operation center incident response• U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position). SCI required.
What would be nice to have:
• Experience working with private sector cybersecurity compliance programs• Direct experience developing cybersecurity strategies, policies and related doctrine in federal and private sectors
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)