Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cybersecurity Assurance Analyst I
ICF is seeking a Cyber Security Assurance Analyst I to provide the Information Assurance Manager’s (IAM) office with accreditation support and guidance through established Department of Defense (DoD) and Army policies and well as organizational policies.
- Review, understand, and present relevant policy and technical RMF Controls for specific applicability and compliance requirements.
- Review and document results from conducted vulnerability, risk assessments, and scanning tools.
- Gather, review, and update artifacts in order to support and comply with legislative requirements, client requests, and/or industry practices.
- Ensure security controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended, and are producing the desired outcome.
- Update and support RMF packages within eMASS.
- Assist with the development of A&A artifacts and templates.
- Develop and review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Required Professional Skills:
- Customer friendly with excellent written, verbal and problem solving skills.
- The ability to develop and execute detailed plans for cybersecurity projects.
- Able to multi-task and work independently within a team environment.
- Understanding of DoD and Army IA policies, guidance, and best practices.
- Understands RMF assessment and DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages
- Ability to provide an independent assessment. Ensure security controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended, and are producing the desired outcome.
- Strong ability to develop effective written procedures and SOPs to guide daily operations.
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity tools for perimeter security, vulnerability management, host based security, network monitoring, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Apple, and UNIX operating systems
- U.S. CitizenshipAbility to maintain active DoD clearance.
- Must be DoD 8570 compliant and maintain required certifications for an IAM II appointment.
- 5-7 years relevant IT experience with 3-6 of those years in Information Assurance and/or system security and a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Mature, self-motivated, adaptable and able to work well in a group environment.
- Ability to maintain professional work appearance, attire, and positive behaviors.
- IASO/ISSO/IAM experience.
- Experience evaluating and managing vulnerabilities for a DoD network.
- Experience with Army A&A processes.
- Experience leading meetings or training sessions.
- Experience with managing cybersecurity projects.
- Knowledge of Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Army Gold Master (AGM) and SCAP scans.
- Experience using DoD IA tools (e.g., eMASS, Retina, Nessus, Host Based Security System (HBSS))
- Experience with Vulnerability Management
- Knowledge of DoD Assessment & Authorization procedures.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)