Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Job Location: Bangalore
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
Involved in the testing, implementation and operation of secure state-of-the-art internet-facing services, systems, networks, and database products in both hosted and cloud environments. Conducts risk assessments and provides recommendations for system and application design. Participates in a wide range of security activities including event correlation, alerting, vulnerability management, access management, incident response, troubleshooting, infrastructure management, audit support and more. Analyses are performed through all stages of the system lifecycle, including: concept, design, build, test, integration, operation, maintenance and disposal. Provides analysis, evaluations, and recommendations to improve system consistency, efficiency, and effectiveness. Helps ensure solution requirements meet timing, technical, and financial constraints. Integrates new features into existing solutions, provides analysis to evaluate existing systems against future needs and trends. Uses advanced forensic tools and techniques for investigation and attack reconstruction. Provides recommendations for enhancements to systems, testing and processes. Interacts with other internal groups and external entities including customers, law enforcement, and intelligence/government agencies.
- Operation of infrastructure and application vulnerability detection systems
- Review and validation of vulnerability findings
- Work with stakeholders to resolve vulnerabilities
- Analyze log data for emerging or unusual patterns
- Modify, create or propose alerts for events of interest
- Help monitor common channels for priority communications
- Ensure systems meet documented standards
- Assist with obtaining or creating artifacts for audit and compliance
- Request and incident ticket intake and escalation
- Learn and document common processes with senior resources
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Assist with disaster recovery and incident response testing and processes
- Research and test emerging threats
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years general technology experience
- 1+ years general security experience
- Familiar with basic information security practices
- Desire for growth and development of security skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task, react and think quickly
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be flexible enough to work overtime when needed
- Ability to travel 2-3 times a year
- Background in application development
- Scripting and automation experience is a plus
Learning to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine problems. Develops competence by performing structured assignments.
Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
Work is closely managed. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
Regularly interacts with functional peers within the immediate organization. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information. Fairly limited interaction with external contacts.
No managerial responsibility. – Exempt Non-Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)